Saturday 23 July 2011

Last nights

Whilst driving the long slog to my last hotel of the Tour, I was hoping for a few things from the hotel:

1. Ideally located on an industrial estate.
2. Have prefabricated toilet units where you have to have the door open to sit down. (You can see the tv from there so it's not all doom and gloom .)
3. Have a humming factory opposite.
4. It must not be located in the town where it says it is but in the style of budget airlines be located a good 5km from the named town.
5. My adjoining 'roomies' should be hard of hearing thus requiring the tv being turned up to 11.
6. Other adjoining 'roomies' should have a dog who is raising money for children in need by having a sponsored bark-a-thon!

All I can is........Mister Bed of Troyes. You rock!!

The view from my room :-)



Anyway! I'm up at stupid o'clock to get the TGV to Paris (very excited about the train ride on the TGV) and see Cavendish win the stage AND see Cadel Evans cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment