Wednesday 25 May 2011

Prague to Krakow

My first over night on the train was from Prague to Krakow. Czech railways do a great line in sleeper wagons and due to some booking confusion I was in First Class. So my bed for the night is below:



and me nearly in it:



One last view if Prague:



This took me by surprise, just in case I was thinking of disposing of coke cans, toothpaste or what looks like a duster down the toilet on the train:



I was that close to chucking all three but this great graphic stopped me in my tracks!

Following the usual sort of nights sleep I get on board trains I headed for the bus station with my usual drunken sailors roll as it usually takes me a day to get over the motion of the train when I get off. A two and half hour bus ride through the foot hills of the Tatra mountains saw me safely to the mountain town of Zakopane.

No comments:

Post a Comment