Sunday 15 May 2011

Bratislava to Brno

Other than being 45 minutes late the train from Bratislava to Brno was great. The centre of Brno is in pretty good nick and has had some recent TLC. Get a couple of tram stops from the centre and the whole place really needs a bit of an overhaul.

I assumed that the Villa Tugendaht would be closed on Sunday but I couldn't wait to go and have a look before getting on a tour for tomorrow. I was absolutely gutted to find that it was going through extensive renovations and was SHUT!!!

It's great that it'll be preserved for future generations and all that but what about me. I wanted to see it NOW! I'm stamping my foot in a rather petulant fashion but it's not going to open. In fact someone think about calling the police if I hang about much longer with my bottom lip out as far as it will go!

This is all I got:



Site hoarding and an apology!

No comments:

Post a Comment