Thursday 24 March 2011

Tromso

The blizzard that welcomed me last night is yet to abate. So the morning has so far been spent doing washing with my trusty tube of travel wash bought in 1991. I knew it would come in handy one day and I'm so glad I didn't throw it out.

Exciting morning dodging snow ploughs this morning. They do not give way to pedestrians. I'm back at the hostel after gathering vital supplies i.e.
dinner for tonight and things to ward off the evil cold that has caught up with me this morning.

Please excuse the quality of the photo but I got some pics of Long-tailed ducks in the harbour amongst the mallards. The pic is on my camera so transferred by taking a pic of the back of the phone.




It's now time for the polar museum.........

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment