Tuesday 22 March 2011

Copenhagen and DFDS ferry 22.03.11

Quiet day in Copenhagen checking out the National Museum and of course the little mermaid. I was expecting a beautiful setting close to the historic centre......I cut out the background to keep the magic alive for you. Here's the money shot guys.....




Pretty ain't she....

Had a fantastic queuing incident in the post office. The office was empty save me and one lady at the counter. The conversation went like this:

"Can I have a stamp for England please."

"Have you got a ticket?"

"Um! No."

"Please can you take a ticket."

I obviously took a ticket. There was a ping! and a light came on next to the lady I had been talking and she said "Ticket number 2. Can I help?"

"Yes! Can I have a stamp for England please?"

Job done!

Last thing, this is the bed for the night.




I was hoping for some nice sea birds on the way. Not a sausage!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. Same system to check in for the ferry and for some reason I jumped ahead of 10 people in the queue ahead of me! My luck will run out at some point :-)

    ReplyDelete