Wednesday 23 March 2011

Oslo and sea ice

Amazing arrival. I sat on deck eating breakfast as the ferry pushed through the sea ice. Lots of black headed gulls and juvenile gulls. However there was a big raft of eider ducks.

Very excited about the sea ice. Pictures below:








This is me loaded and ready to depart. Having had an amazing nights sleep. Very calm and no engine noise. Funnily enough I'm still swaying slightly this morning.



Here is one for you Jon:


Lastly. I'm writing this from the beautiful opera house in Oslo and a party of Norwegian Architects has just walked in. You can spot Architects a mile off.

Best of all today I get to hang about at the airport. Lucky me! Planes galore.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. bootiful pics - can't open them though. or is that lack of my IT skills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well our combined IT skills couldn't open them! Hmm! I also found some sweets called Skipper.

    ReplyDelete