Sunday 13 March 2011

To do lists......

Tonight's 'to do list' was to do the 'to do list' for tomorrow and I got as far as the first item which was to do whatever was on the 'to do list' for tomorrow and got myself into a 'to do list' feedback loop.......result......I didn't do the 'to do list'. So I started a new 'to do list' which is to do the 'to do list' tomorrow.


I was wondering what the effects of having more time on my hands and a blog were going to be,  and by day 2 the dangers are manifest. I will have time to think about things like 'to do lists' in far too much detail as above and write about it.  One good thing though, I have had time to read several articles about the over use of exclamation marks and have dispensed with their services until I find a suitable and fully justified use.


'To do loo'.....

2 comments:

  1. did you get the countdown conundrum this afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you adam and eve it, I missed countdown.....i think flogg it was on :-)

    ReplyDelete