Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 22 - Loch Lomond to Crianlarich

Easy navigation again today as the first part of the day was following the West Lomond cycle path along the loch edge as far as Tarbet and then joining the A82 to Crianlarich. Sun all the way and beautiful views of the loch and Ben Lomond. 

It was a relatively east ride until the climb up towards Crianlarich. After checking in to the hostel I was getting some essentials from the local shop when I recognised an old chap who was in my room last night. He snored like snoring you have never heard before and absolutely stank. There was no way I could do another night in the same room as him. I ran past him up the hill to the hostel and pleaded with the girl on reception to put him in a room on his own. Luckily the hostel was quiet so she could move things around. I felt really mean but it took me all day to get the smell out of my nose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment