Monday 18 April 2011

Travel stats.....

I've been back for over a week now and my back pack is still sitting on the spare bed with stuff spewing out of it onto the floor. I really need to tidy this up in readiness for the next trip. In true "i'm going to do everything possible to avoid doing what I really should do" style, I have decided to work out roughly how many miles I covered while traveling round Scandanavia. It is broken down into transport modes and listed by order of magnitude:


Train - 2,535 miles.
Plane - 2,218 miles.
Boat - 310 miles.
Misc (Tube, bus and tram) - say 75.


Approximate total in 18 days - 5,138 miles......Phew!


Right, I had better see to that rucksack and then start booking up for Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany and the Benelux region which all kicks of around about 9th May......

No comments:

Post a Comment