Monday 4 April 2011

Eventful morning!

It was all going so well this morning with a 15 minute up and out of the hostel. The airport bus was on time with check in and boarding all a breeze. It was a dream flight so far. With 45 people on a plane with a capacity of 160, I had the back of the plane to myself. Lush!

We were rolling down the runway and just as you expect the nose to pop up, the brakes were slammed on and the engine thrust reversed. Anxious looks from the hostess mean this isn't good!

There weren't just skid marks on the runway!! A warning light had come on so back to the terminal to re-book on to the next flight. Hats off to SAS, I was airborne within two hours and my luggage made it onto the same plane :-)

To make up for that, it is spring in wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen. Sing along anyone?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment