Friday 1 April 2011

Finnish beer.

I have found a little bar downtown with ok music and candles on the table. This is appose to the other spit and sawdust joints that I passed on the way. Tonights beer is Karjala, recommended by the staff but the only Finnish beer they had on. It's ok for a lager but nothing to write home about. Label looks good though :-)


On the way in on the tram I looked at the tram tickets that other people had. They were different to mine. Then I realised that I had been buying my 'tram tickets' from parking meters!! Oops! I would have had a job explaining that to a ticket inspector!

I'm all tooled up with my 2 day Helsinki Card so have unlimited travel now.

Time to head out into the rainy streets and join the weary people in the tram queue.


No comments:

Post a Comment